0
A deep rift goes through society, and now through all of South Africa, a crack which, even with reserved consideration, was clearly caused by the actions of the ANC government.  
I have put together a few points which appear to me to be personally important and  desirable, and which justify my choice. Everyone may decide for themselves what he approves or rejects, and to whom he is entitled to at least implement some of them:

♦ I want a country where Governments represent the interests of those who have elected them, including those who opposed them in such elections.
♦ I wish for a country in which "unity, justice and freedom" is no longer a mere phrase, laughed at by the self-proclaimed "elites," which caused the state to become a self-service shop at the expense of the general public.
♦ I want a country in which government members who break their office are replaced and put to justice with immediate effect.
♦ I would like to see a government that represents the interests of the country and its citizens confidently, and does not try to buy recognition with factions or alliances.
♦ I want a country where the judiciary protects the victims and not the perpetrators, who speak independent of their disposition or their right of origin.
♦ I would like to see a country where crimes such as Farm murders, Hijackings and rape are, as before 1994, the rare and socially proscribed exception.
♦ I want a country where children can go to school without fear of bullying and violence.
♦ I want a country that does not seek identity in mass suppression and murders of minorities, but in the in its culturally diverse true history.
♦ I would like to see a country that brings forth world-class inventors, poets, painters and composers, not moralizing hypocrites and apartheid time critics.
♦ I would like to see a country where religion is private and where religious fanatics are restricted, especially when they threaten minorities.
♦ I wish for a country in which the Christian churches come back to their roots without fear of resentment.
♦ I would like to see a country where teachers and educators bring back knowledge and history and no ideological desire or delusional modern history alone.
♦ I would like a country in which the media is independent and objective and does not act as a propaganda group of the parties.
♦ I wish for a country that provides protection to politically and ethnically persecuted persons under existing legal systems, but is open to social tourists.
♦ I would like to see a country where the family is respected and promoted as the nucleus of the society without detriment or exclusion from alternative forms of association.
♦ I wish for a country in which basic civil rights, such as freedom of opinion and assembly, are not restricted by legal bends and special laws which violate fundamental law.
♦ I wish for a country in which basic civil rights, such as freedom of expression is not bias and finding employment is not dependent   on any form of discrimination, preferential treatment or quota system.
♦ I would like to see a country where social services are primarily benefiting the taxpayers and poor people, yet not rewarding  Illegitimate   children and family disintegration.
♦ I would like to see a country in which pensioners do not have to fear age poverty through a maritime and unfair pension system.


Post a Comment

 
Top